|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Pipe, Tube & Parts / Pipe Fittings|
|Label:||HDPE PIPE , water pipe , China HDPE|
|Min. Order:||20 pc|
HDPE Pipe Introductions:
PE pipes for water supply are characterized with features of sanitary, long service life, excellent resistance to corrosion capability, reliable connection, reliable safety capability and lower construction and maintenance cost.
HDPE Pipe Features:
Color: Black or customization
Packaging: coils in plastic bag or as your request
Payment terms: T/T,L/C,D/P and so on
Trade terms: FOB,C&F,CIF
HDPE Pipe Applications:
PE pipes are applied to transport portable water in the urban area and are also used to distribute water for irrigation and spray irrigation. Pipes can be used for other industrial purposes by means of transporting chemicals, acid and corrosive solution, corrosive waste water, sewage, drainage pressure, slag, mud and salt water, etc.
PE pipes are also applicable for other fields such as waste disposal, power plant, telecommunications, heating, air conditioning and aquaculture.
HDPE Pipe Advantages:
1. Long working life. Minimum 50 years life under normal conditions.
2. Hygiene. PE pipe are nontoxic, without the composition of heavy metal additives. No scale, not breeding germ, no second pollution to the potable water.
3. High resistance to attack from various types of chemicals. No electrochemical corrosion.
4. Smooth internal surface. Extremely low friction coefficient. Improved capability for media to pass through. Excellent abrasive resistance.
5. Good flexibility, high resistance to impact. Resistance to earthquake and twisting.
6. Light weight, easy to transport, convenient installation.
7. Unique electro fusion welding and butt welding make the joints stronger than the material, to guarantee a safe and reliable joint.
8. Simple welding technique, convenient installation. Total cost is low for the installation.
9. Polyethylene water pipes are produced in black, black with blue stripes and blue etc.
HDPE Pipe Classified:
Polyethylene water supply pipes can be classified to two ratings by different ratings of materials used PE80 and PE100, and to six series by standard diameter ratio - SDR11, SDR13.6, SDR17, SDR21, SDR26
HDPE Pipe Specifications:
|HDPE WATER SUPPLY PIPE (PE 100) SPECIFICATION|
|EXECUTIVE STANDARD:GB/T13663-2000 THICKNESS:MM|
|STANDARD SIZE RATIO||SDR26||SDR21||SDR17||SDR13.5||SDR11|