|Origin:||Made In Taiwan, China|
|Category:||Transportation / Car Parts & Components|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
Nano Power King Fuel Saver Manual (Diesel)
The Nano Power King Fuel Saver has been created through the use of patented nanotechnology.
It consists of a proprietary combination of composite materials.
When properly bonded together and subjected to specific levels of optical and heat energy from various sources this composite material creates a passive energy field.
This energy field produces a low frequency resonance which energizes and miniaturizes hydrocarbon fuel molecules as they pass through the field.
The consequence is a completed combustion which results in fuel savings and increases engine performance, and emissions are also reduced.
The lifespan of the Nano Power King Fuel Saver is from three (3) to five (5) years. When properly installed, the Nano Power King Fuel Saver has the advantages of the following:
1) Increased combustion rate and lower emissions;
2) Improved engine efficiency and better mileages;
3) Averaged fuel savings: 8~12%;
4) Non-utilized diesel waste decreased by an average of more than 40% (CO2);
5) Non-methane hydrocarbon (NMHC) emissions decreased by more than 25.7%;
6) Extended engine life. The result for each vehicle will vary based on existing engine conditions and driving habits of the operator, when the fuel saver installed.
Basic Considerations Professional installation is recommended to ensure the placement is correct. The Nano Power King Fuel Saver is not intended to use over metal fuel lines.
If existing, a portion of the metal fuel line must be replaced by a rubber or plastic one in order to install the fuel saver properly. Fuel Saver Taboos Avoid contact with water and sunlight directly which degrade the composite materials utilized to make the fuel saver.
Do not install more than two fuel savers on the fuel inlet hose. Diesel fuel savers do not intermix with gasoline ones. After initial installation, do not uninstall and reinstall frequently.