|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Plate Making & Printing Machine|
|Label:||hot foil gilding , Stamping presser , hot press Machine|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
This hot stamping machine is fit for stamping on the surface of plane objects with small area.With fast speed and low energy consumption.Mainly applied to the field of craft,fabric handbag,leather,paper and plastic.
Our hot foil presser TH-90-3 has a stable pressing force directly acted on by the pneumatic cylider.The printing ribbon is transmitted by pneumatic mechanism. Its worktable allows optional adjustment.It is suitable for various stamping
1. Stamping temperature adjustable range from room temperature to 400C.
2. Stamping pressure is adjustable to install.
3. Automatic rear-and-front worktable ensures safe and quick operation.
4. Worktable capable of slight adjustment to rear-and-front, left-and-right and rotation.
5. The height of the stamping head adjustable accordingly.
6. Automatic foil feeding and rolling with adjustable function.
1. Name：Pneumatic Plane Hot stamping machines
3. Product shape:Plane
4. Impression area:90*80mm((3.5"x3.1")
6. Electrothermal Power:：400W
7. Air Pressure：0.5-0.7
9. system control：automatic
10 workbench：can be adjusted
11. Stamping foil winding length - < 120 mm
12. Stamping speed: 800 PCS/H
13. Machine Outline Dimensions: 400*430*600MM
14. Machine Weight：45KG
15. Package dimensions: 48*47*73CM
16. Package weight: 60KG
In theory, manual,pneumatic and hydraulic hot stamping machine have the same Principle,that is to say the object will be hot stamped by the same way of heat tranfer by the machine. One difference is there have 2 types: manual and automatic;Another is the different size of the stamping pattern.Manual was fit for the object with low requirement effect and small stamping area.To the contrary, the first-class effection and large stamping area will be done by both pneumatic and hydraulic.What is more,they are fit for stamping the object with high quality.In a word, hot stamping machine can transfer the color from stamping foil to the object by heat press in a high temperature.