|Model:||OPEL diagnose c|
|Brand:||OPEL diagnose cable|
|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Transportation / Car Accessories / Car Safety Products|
|Label:||OPEL diagnose cable , Auto diagnostic tool , Vectra-C Astra-H Z|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test, and supports remote, and key programming.
OP-COM is a PC based diagnostic program.
It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test, and supports remote, and key programming.
* The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
* Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
* PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
* Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
* Full fault code text desc ription
* Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
* You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application.
From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
* The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own. The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
* You can also run output tests on many controllers.
* HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
* MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
* SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
* You will get a feedback on the state of the activated output. This will helps you to find the failed components more easily.
* With OP-COM, you can learn keys to immobiliser, and remote keys to the central door locking.
You can also reset, and program the following immobiliser related items: ECM, BCM, IPC.
You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
You can also reset, and program the Service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C, Meriva
You can code SAB6, and SAB8 airbags with the software.
* The diagnostic inteface is USB port based, so there will be NO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, with serial to USB converters.
The speed of the communication over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason, why only the USB port based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
* Compared to the TECH2, which is the dealers tool (with a 32 MB card+CANdi interface), the price of OP-COM is quite affordable.
Not to mention the free software updates, which can be downloaded from the internet.