|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Textile Machinery Parts|
|Label:||embroidery machine , quilting machine , single head tubular|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
RPQ-2-B Single Head Quilting Machine does Quilting, tick, bedspread and the Thick quilt, sponge, leather etc with any design at high speed and trouble free.
Main Features and Characters:
1. The most space saving single head quilting machine.
2. Sophisticated computer control with stepping motor in X. Y direction but does high speed quilting.
3. Durable machinery, stands wearing long time.
4. Needle speed: 1000-2000 RPM; Stitch length:3-6mm
5. LCD display, limit protection, Electronic Sensor manual adjustment
6. All designs and program can be stored in the 3.5 disk. Language in both English and Chinese ,also customizable according to customer requirement for other language interface . Set parameters and working status, quilting designs in graphic manner. Operator can easily set the all the working parameters according to the computer prompt: for example; stitch length, speed and so on.
7. Under thread Sensor: When thread breaks the machine head can automatically move to the machine edge, after the threading, the machine head can return to the thread breakage point and make the mending then continue quilting.
8. Automatically quilt lock stitches on the start and end of the quilting. In the end of the quilting the machine head can automatically return to the start place, the machine head and frame can move by high or low speed respectively.
9. Working information LCD/ CRT displa: Display the main shaft speed, stop reasons, output Stat. and so on.
10. Security safeguard: The machine will automatically stop when computer, motor or other parts are abnormal, and the LCD/CRT will show the failure details.
11. Power failure memory. The computer will save the preset design and parameters after machine power break off during working.
12. Reinforce quilting function. Presetting the reinforce quilting function, the machine will automatically quilt lock stitch on predefined stitch point..