FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff Clear Coat
FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff Clear Coat is a superior strength polyurethane coating that creates a tough, UV and scratch-resistant, clear-gloss finish. It is one of the easiest coatings to apply and provides many years of protection. FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff is a quick-drying primer and an intermediate and finish c oat all in one.
- Easy: With FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff, there is nothing to add or mix. This clear gloss, moisture cure urethane replaces varnish is non-yellowing and maintains superior adhesion.
- Outstanding UV protection: FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff is
UV-resistant. Use over FAMOWOOD Glaze Coat.
- Tough: Designed for use on hardwood floors, floor boards, boats and other surfaces needing abrasion and scratch resistance.
- Fast drying: Dries in half the time varnishes require.
Use FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff Clear Coat for:
- Marine: Protect above-water surface areas of canoes, fiberglass and wood boats, hydroplanes, and driftboats. Also protect floorboards, paddles, oars, seats, decks and walkways.
- Home: Hardwood floors, doors, exposed aggregate walk and driveways, wood garden furniture. Protect all types of metal, and ultra-violet protection for clear epoxy resin surfaces.
Note: Dura-Tuff is slippery when wet. For walking or stepping surfaces, non-skid granules must be added.
- Sports: Snow and water skis, fishing lures and poles, golf clubs, bows & arrows, gym floors - any sporting good where wear and tear on the coating is important.
- Industrial: Industrial floors, clear protection for all types of copper, bronze, ferrous metals and aluminum. (Aluminum should be treated with ALODINE™ prior to applying Dura-Tuff.)
Send Inquiry to this Member
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: