|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Consumer Electronics & Lighting / Culicidal|
|Label:||mosquito killer , mosquito zapper , insect swatter|
|Min. Order:||1000 pc|
CE certified: CE-EMC and CE-LVD certificates and detailed test reports available for checking
Rohs certified: detailed RoHS test report available for checking
Plastic Part: made of completely new plastic with high rigidity
Inside PCB: made of completely brand-new electronic components with highest capacity
Metal Mesh: stronger rhombic metal mesh made of direct cutting from metal sheet
Inner Battery: rechargeable RoHS approved battery of 450 milliampere.
Rechargeable Times: for more than 800 times
Safe: three-layer safety nets, outer two layers are protective layers.
With a Light: with a bright light on handle
With two switches: one is power on/off switch, the other is for the light
With cord plug: more convenient for charging, suitable for Europe wall outlet
Very Powerful: not only can kill mosquitoes, flies, but also can kill bugs, wasps and other annoying insects.
Quality guarantee: for one year time counting from shipment date
Electric Mosquito/Fly Hitting Racket takes the shape of a racket with an electric mesh positioned between two protective wire grids. When an insect is “swatted”, its body acts as a conductor between the electrified mesh and the grid, sending a momentary 2300 volt current through its body with a loud ‘ZAP’ and a blue flash. Presto, the end of all flying and crawling insects!
1. Charge the Electric Mosquito/Fly Hitting Racket for 8-15 hours before using.
2. Switch the racket on by the electric switch on the side of the racket handle; switch the mosquito-tracing lamp on by the lamp switch on the face of the racket handle.
3. Grip the handle and press the zap button to initiate power. The mosquito-tracing lamp gives off light and the racket is now electrified and ready to zap any bugs even in dark places. Be sure to keep the zap button pressed while hitting the bugs. If you want to stop the mosquito-tracing lamp giving off light, you can switch the lamp off.
4. Keeping the zap button pressed down, wave the racket at the mosquito or fly. When the bug connects with the racket, a ‘zapping’ sound will be heard and the bug will be ‘zapped!’
5. The racket will not shock humans if you touch the outer mesh, but this is not advised. Make sure please donot touch the inner mesh before you release the zap button.
6. Dead bugs can be brushed or shaken off the net.
7. When ‘zapping’ sound and flash are weak, you need to recharge the Electric Mosquito/Fly Hitting Racket.