|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Sports & Recreation / Sport Products / Archery|
|Label:||night vision , night vision sight , thermal sight|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
China TianYing T90 thermal sight/ thermal scope of 384x288 1200m sniper, fits on .308, .338 and .50 caliber sniper rifle mainly, delivers superior accuracy and rugged performance under the most extreme shooting conditions.
It allows .50 caliber snipers to recognize man-size targets in excess of 1,200 meters, long-range optics coupled with an HD display provides crisp imagery, and portrait orientation compensates for bullet drop at extreme ranges.
The thermal sight utilizes a fixed focus f1.0 fast athermal lens for brighter and sharper images. Optimized for medium and long range sniper weapons, effective on all weapons from carbines to .50 caliber bolt action sniper rifles.
The device features very good solvable reticle movement after sniper rifle shoot, but by only a turret can complete all functional conversion and adjustment operations.
T90I 1200m sniper thermal imaging weapon sight features:
1, High sensitivity long wave thermal imaging, combine TianYing company's software that can see target's details, such as person face, animal face.
2, Fixed focus fast 75mm f1.0 athermal lens.
3, 1280x1024 HD OLED display.
4, Only a turret can complete all functional conversion and adjustment operations, such as preset operating configuration, electronically programmable standard mil-dot rangefinder crosshair reticle etc.
5, Engage targets at ranges within 1200 m, such as commanders, snipers, observers etc. individual important alive object, in day night all conditions, including total darkness, through smoke, fog, and most obscurants.
6, Engineered for battlefield use, successfully tested on weapons up to and including .50 caliber.
7, Video output.
8, Very good solvable reticle movement thing after sniping rifle shoot.
9, Mount quick detach and return to zero repeatability.
10, Normal 2 years -3 years of trouble-free.
T90I 90mm lens 1200m sniper thermal imaging weapon sight Specifications:
1) Model: T90I (TY-N46)
1. Engage targets range: 1200m can see(recognize) moving' man two legs.
2. Accuracy reliability: Very good solvable reticle movement after sniping rifle shoot.
3. Reticle type: Electronically programmable mil-dot rangefinder crosshair.
4. Windage/Elevation(1 click, mm/ 100m), 5/ 5
5. Fits on weapon: 308, .300, .338, .50 etc caliber sniping rifle mainly.
6. Mounting configuration: MIL-STD 1913, quick detach and return to zero repeatability.
1. FPA Formats: ≥ 384 x 288 pixels Uncooled, option ≥ 640 x 480 pixels Uncooled.
2. Pixel Pitch: 17 μm × 17 µm.
3. Frame Rate: 50Hz.
4. Spectral response: 8-14μm.
5. Effective sensitivity: ≤ 50mK F1.
6. Display Resolution: ≥ 1280 x 1024 pixels OLED
1. Field of View: ≥ 4.1°(horizontal).
2. Objective Lens: 90mm f1.0 athermal lens with fixed focus.
3. Eye Relief: 50mm.
4. Diopter adjustment, - 4…+ 4 dptr.
5. Close-up distance, 8m
5) Input / Output
1. External Power Supply: DC 8.4V 500mA
2. Battery type: 3.7V 18650 chargeable batteries
3. Operating time with built-in military batteries: 4-5 hous at -37°C, 6.5-8 hours at +49°C;
4. Operating time with built-in civil batteries10 hours at -10 to +49°C.
5. Video output: Analog.
6) Image Control
1. Command Control: Imaging Enhance, denoising, Polarity: White Hot / Black Hot,etc
2. Image Adjust: Contrast, Brightness, 2x zoom, Polarity and Shutter Notification.
7) Environmental Adaptability
1. Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C , temperature shock 5°/min.
2. Storage Temperature-50ºC to +70ºC
3. Waterproofness: Nitrogen-filled
4. Environmental conditions: IP67
1. Dimensionsz; 320mm (including eye guard) x 105mm x 110mm.
2. Weight (with batteries and mount), ≤ 1.5kg
Note: *- Effective human target operational distance 1320 meters is given at levels of 94.5% success probability and 2°C temperature difference between target and background.
**- Technical information is subject to change without notice.
*** -Depending on the region of sale.
T90I 1200m sniper thermal imaging weapon sight Warranty:
1). Purchasing thermal device product entitles you to a 1 Year Warranty from the original date of purchase.
2). At our discretion your equipment can be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product or parts, if any product or parts are determined to be defective due to materials or workmanship. Shipping & handling is not included in this warranty.
T90I 1200 sniper therma weapon sight Standard Packing:
1) Lens Clean Tissue. 2) Instruction Manual. 3) Mil-Spec 18650 type rechargeable lithium battery. 4) Charger.
5) Video cable. 6) External power supply cable. 7) Mil-Spec Hard Case. 8) thermal sight with adjustable quick detach tow mount and coupling hood/eyepiece. 9) Lens cover.
|Embed HTML Code:||