Ceramic Rings (Pad-printer)
Ceramic rings are mainly used in homochrome or polychrome pad-printer that adopts ink-cup system. Because of the outstanding features that advanced ceramics owns, the sealing performance and vibratility of ceramic rings are much better than that of alloying rings.
Ceramic rings provided by SSYTT have the following features:
1) Material: zirconia (ZrO2)
2) Have fine crystalline and density higher than 6.05g/cm3
3) Have superior wear resistance performance, which lengthens the life of the ceramic ring and avoids leakage
4) Edge breadth can be less than 0.1 mm; single or double edge with different specifications; thickness can be less than 3 mm
5) Have the advantages of abrasion-resistance, corrosion-resistance, high intensity, heat-resistance, etc. and greatly increase the service life of the edge of ink-cup
Send Inquiry to this Member
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: