Ceramic balls provided by SSYTT have the following features:
1) Materials: silicon nitride (Si3N4), Zirconia (ZrO2), Alumina (Al2O3)
2) Application: for bearings, inspection, pumps, and other rolling conditions
3) Capacity: 3,000,000pcs/month for 5/32" silicon nitride balls
4) Diameter: 1/64" ~ 2"
5) Precision: G3 ~ G20
Specifications (compare to steel):
(1) Lighter than steel;
(2) Lower friction coefficient, rolls more freely;
(3) Larger elastic modulus;
(4) Lower coefficient of thermal expansion;
(5) Superior surface finish;
(6) Higher high-temperature hardness;
(7) Never rust, and can roll without oil or grease;
(8) Better corrosion resistant than steel.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: