1) It's a separable-type emergency stretcher for ambulance to transfer fractured and serious patients.
2) At the both ends of the stretcher, a hinged separate and joined arrangement is set in the middle to separate the stretcher into two parts(left & right part).
3) The patient can be quickly and easily put in the stretcher and also in stretcher can be taken out from the back of stretcher without moving the patient.
4) The length of the stretcher can be adjusted according to the patient's body.
5) The foot-end is designed as a narrow-frame structure for the stretcher's use in narrow places.
6) Radiolucent,it is available in X-ray&CT-scan procedure
Material: Special PE
Unfolded Size (L* W*H): 162*44.5*7cm
Folded Size (L*W*H): 120*44.5*7cm
Package Size (L*W*H): 124*45*11cm
Load Bearing: 159kg
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content. To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.