|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Building Glass & Mirror|
|Label:||tempered glass , safety glass , toughened glass|
|Min. Order:||4000 sq.ft|
Tempered glass is made by heating flat glass to just below its softening temperature and suddenly chilling it with jets of cold air. It results the outer skins under powerful compressive stress and the interior with severe tensile stress. In consequence, the impact applied to the glass will be overcome by the compressional stress on the surfaces to assure safety of use.
1. Places where safety glass is required to be used by laws and regulations.
2. Windows, shower or tub door, or other area in a building.
3. Glass balustrade and escalator side panels.
4. Windows of motor vehicles, boats and ships.
5. Glass table tops and show shelves, Interior decorations and furniture
Widely exported to North America, Europe and other countries.
Welcome your inquiry.
Size: max. 2440x3600mm, could tailor per request.
Can be with silkscreen-printed designs.
|Advantages:||·5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
·Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
·It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220℃.
·Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down.
|Export Markets:||North America, Worldwide|
|Ship Date:||15 to 20 days|
|Standard Met:||ANSI, CCC|