|Brand:||evaporative cooling media|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Machinery / Refrigeration & Freezers|
|Label:||Evaporative Cooling , Cooling System , Condenser Factory|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
1. HEAT-EXCHANGE COIL
• A variety of coil materials are available: SS304, SS316, HDG, Red Copper,
• Continuous serpentine shape consists of outlet headers, support, and inlet & outlet piping.
• Various coil sizes are available: Diameter 16-32mm, Wall thickness 0.8-3.0mm
2. DRIFT ELIMINATOR
• Evapco Type
• Drift rate less than 0.002%.
• Wave-formed self-extinguishing PVC
3. COLDWATER BASIN
• The cold water basin includes a basin pan, a drain-out connection, a steel strainer, make-up valve, and an overflow connection.
• One Slop-designed concave pan with a suitable size drain-out connection.
• One steel strainer with perforated openings and an anti-vortexing hood.
• One make-up valve
4. AXIAL FAN
• Direct drive axial Fan with Carbon fiber blade, angle index can be adjusted if needed.
• Siemens / WEG Brand motor, protection class IP55/IP56, insulation class F. Explosion-proof motor available
5. SPRAY WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
• Oneself-balance buffer chamber.
• PVC water distribution branches.
• ABS Large orifice and 360 non-clog nozzles.
• Close-coupled centrifugal pump equipped with a mechanical seal mounted on the basin.
• Siemens/WEG motor, protection IP55/IP56, insulation class F.
• One bleed line with metering valve
One of the strategies that we can use to improve performance is evaporative condensation, which use is increasing in modern refrigeration systems.
Using this technology, we are able to reduce the condensing temperature. If the condensation temperature of a refrigerant circuit decreases, the condensation pressure of the refrigerant also decreases. As a consequence of this, the electrical power of the compressor required decreases, since the pressure difference is smaller in the compressor, and therefore less power is necessary to achieve that pressure increase.
Learn more from https://www.casencooling.com/
CASEN (Shandong Casen Heat Transfer Technology Co., Ltd) is a professional manufacturer of heat rejection equipment, including the closed-circuit cooling tower, evaporative condenser, an air-cooled heat exchanger. CASEN earns a name of excellence not only for quality products but also for excellent solutions.
WHO WE ARE
CASEN (Shandong Casen Heat Transfer Technology Co., Ltd) is a professional manufacturer of heat rejection equipment for a wide range of applications.
CASEN earns a name of excellence not only for quality products but also for excellent solutions. This reputation is due to experienced and qualiﬁed management with a team of engineers, experienced workers & professional sales.
WHAT WE DO
We pride ourselves on a ﬂexible and professional team, which enables us to design and manufacture according to speciﬁc demand. CASEN is experienced in the design and manufacture of products from small point-of-service cooling to large complex plant-wide systems. Our equipment range from simple manually controlled equipment to complex PLC-driven systems for automated operation. And we are also constantly providing new solutions to meet the requirements of different clients.
We understand that our success depends on close cooperation with our clients, so each customer inquiry will be treasured in CASEN. From investigation & planning to quotation & commissioning, we take all steps seriously for every project. CASEN equipment had been installed in diverse climates all over the world. From the cold winters of northern Russia to the hot summers of Indonesia, CASEN products had proven their reliability in these ﬁelds. Engaged to supply more professional solutions and reliable equipment for customers worldwide, CASEN would like to share our experience with you.
|Payment Terms:||TT / LC / DP / DA|