|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Agrochemicals / Veterinary Medicine|
|Label:||Veterinary drug , CIDR , Prostaglandin|
|Min. Order:||10 Bag|
CHARACTERISTICS: White or off-white, T-shape insert
1) For synchronization of estrus in suckled beef cows and replacement beef and dairy heifers, advancement of first postpartum estrus in suckled beef cows, and advancement of first pubertal estrus in beef heifers, you must use the SIDA Cattle Insert concurrently with an injection of 0.5mg of PG-CL administered on day 6 of the 7 day administration period to assure maximum effectiveness.
2) For synchronizing the return to estrus in lactating dairy cows inseminated at the immediately preceding estrus, do not administer PG-CL or other prostaglandin products as they will interrupt pregnancy that may have occurred.
3) In animals that respond to treatment the onset if estrus generally occurs within 1 to 3 days after removal of the SIDA Cattle Insert.
4) Intravaginal administration of SIDA Cattle Insert for periods greater than 7 days may result in reduced fertility.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Suckled beef cows,replacement beef and dairy heifers: For synchronization of estrus in suckled beef cows and replacement beef and dairy heifers, advancement of first postpartum estrus in suckled beef cows, and advancement of first pubertal estrus in beef heifers:
-Administer one SIDA Cattle Insert per animal for 7 days (for example, if administered on a Monday remove on the following Monday).
-Inject 0.5mg PG-CL 1 day prior to SIDA Cattle Insert removal, on day 6 of the 7 day administration period.
-Observe animal for signs of estrus on days 1 to 3 after removal of the SIDA Cattle Insert and inseminate animals about 12 hours after onset of estrus.
1) Avoid contact with skin by wearing latex gloves when handling inserts.
2) Only use the specifically designed SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator for administration.
3) Restrain cattle appropriately (head catch, squeeze chute, gate, etc.) prior to administration.
4) Wash the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator in a non-irritation antiseptic solution, and then lubricate the front portion of the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator with a veterinary obstetrical lubricant.
5) Push the flexible tail end of the SIDA Cattle Insert into the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator taking care to assure the tail is extending upward through the slot of the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator and is pointed toward the handle.
6) Fold the wings of the SIDA Cattle Insert to make it longer and continue to advance the SIDA Cattle Insert into the applicator until it is fully seated. When fully seated only the tips of the wings should protrude (one half inch) from the end of the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator.
7) Lubricate the protruding tips of the wings of the SIDA Cattle Insert with veterinary obstetrical lubricant.
8) Life the tail of the animal and clean the exterior of the vu a.
9) Open the lips of the vu a and gently place the loaded SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator through the vu a. The slot in the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator should face upwards.
10) Once the loaded SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator is past the vu a slope the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator slightly upwards (35-45 angle) by lowering the handle, and then forward, without forcing, until the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator is fully inserted or resistance is felt.
11) Squeeze the finger grips within the handle of the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator to deposit the SIDA Cattle Insert in the anterior vagina and then pull the SIDA Cattle Insert Applicator backwards to remove it from the vagina.
12) With the SIDA Cattle Insert correctly placed, with the wings open in the anterior portion of the vagina, the tail of the SIDA Cattle Insert should be visible, pointing downward from the vu a of the animals. Tails of the SIDA Cattle Insert that protrude more than 2.5 inches from the vu a may be clipped to minimize removal by other animals.
STRENGTH: 5 SIDA Cattle Inserts per bag. Each SIDA Cattle Inserts contains 1.38 grams of progesterone in molded silicone over a flexible nylon spine. Attached to each SIDA Cattle Insert is a polyester tail.
WITHDRAWAL PERIODS: Neither a pre-slaughter withdrawal interval nor a milk discard time is required when this product is used according to label directions.
1) Do not use in beef or dairy heifers of insufficient size or age for breeding or in cattle with abnormal, immature or infected genital tracts.
2) Do not use in beef cows that are less than 20 days postpartum or in lactating dairy cows less than 40 days postpartum. The sponsor has not provided effectiveness and animal safety data for the use of this product in beef cows that are less than 20 days postpartum or in lactating dairy cows that are less than 40 days postpartum.
3) Do not use the SIDA Cattle Insert in lactating dairy cows concurrently with PG-CL or other prostaglandin products for synchronization of the return to estrus. The concurrent use with prostaglandin products is not approved in lactating dairy cows.
4) Do not use an insert more than once. To prevent the potential transmission of venereal and blood borne diseases the SIDA Cattle Insert should be disposed after a single use.
SHELF LIFE: 2 years.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store below 30℃.