|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Agrochemicals / Veterinary Medicine|
|Label:||Veterinary drug , Altrenogest , Progesterone|
|Min. Order:||20 Bottle|
CHARACTERISTICS: Light yellow or yellow clear oily liquid.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Administrate with 5ml nozzle directly or spray on the feed for oral, 20mg altrenogest (5ml) per gilt once, for 18 consecutive days.
PHARMACOLOGY: Sexual hormones. Altrenogest works similarly to natural progesterone. During the administration, Altrenogest can inhibit pituitary secretion of gonadotropins, prevent the growth of follicles and oestrus; after the administration, the pituitary resumes the secretion of gonadotropins, which promotes follicular growth and oestrus. The degree of follicular growth was consistent when the drug was discontinued, and the gonadotropin secretion was simultaneously recovered. Then all animals return to heat at the same time in 5 to 8 days after administration.
INDICATIONS: For the synchronization of oestrus in gilts.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 18 days
1. To use only in sexually mature gilts who had already presented one oestrus.
2. Animals should be dosed individually and ensure the correct dose is administered daily.
3. Use with caution in gilts having acute, subacute or chronic endometritis.
4. Personal protective clothing (gloves and overalls) must be worn when handling the product. Wash hands after treatment and before meals.
5. Pregnant women or women of childbearing age should avoid contact with this product or should exercise extreme caution when have to handle this product. Accidental absorption could lead to a disruption of the menstrual cycle or prolongation of pregnancy. Wash off accidental spillage on the skin immediately with soap and water.
6. Shelf-life after first opening the packaging is 30 days. Discard any remaining expired part.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Protected from light and store in well-closed containers