|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Computers & AV Digital / Photographic Apparatus / Other Photographic Apparatus|
|Label:||camera monitor , HDMI2.0 monitor , touch camera monitor|
|Live Chat:||Last Online:20 Jul, 2021|
The Lilliput T5 is a 5 inch 16:9 1920*1080 LCD capacitive touchscreen monitor, that can be used to control photo shooting directly from the screen. It is also the first 5" or less camera monitor on the market to support an HDMI 2.0 input port and 8V DC output.
With built in 3D Look Up Tables, supporting eight default Rec. 709 logs and six user logs and the facility to upload your own custom LUT data via its USB port.it is designed for the professional video and film industry and is ideally suited for directors and camera operators operating 4K UHD camera workflows.
- 5'' ,1920*1080 full HD, cover 131% Rec709 and 98% DCI-P3
- With Touch Panel, Left/right slide up and down for backlight and volume control
- Support HDMI2.0 60HZ input
- Support LP-E6, F970 battery, 8V power output
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) supporting HLG, ST 2084 300/1000/10000
- 3D-Lut option of color production includes 8 default camera log and 6 user camera log
- Assistant (Peaking, False Color, Exposure, Histogram, marker, scan, check field, level meter, image flip etc.)\