|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Security & Protection / Access Control System|
|Label:||Assembled floating d , Trackless sliding do , High-end sliding sus|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
Promotional Guide for Assembled Electric Suspended Sliding Door
The promotion significance of the assembled electric suspension sliding door:
Telescopic doors and traditional track sliding doors require pre-embedded magnets or laying tracks, and the track or road surface is deformed under pressure, which affects the normal operation of the door. The track needs to be cleaned and maintained frequently, which increases costs.
Uneven road surface or accumulation of ice and snow makes the retractable door and traditional track sliding door unable to operate normally.
In windy weather, the retractable door may be knocked down.
The cross bar of the telescopic door realizes expansion and contraction, and the sliding block guides the sliding. The whole door has too many action points and high failure rate.
Problems that the assembled electric suspension sliding door so es for users:
The door body can walk in suspension without being restricted by the road conditions at the door (such as railway, ice and snow accumulation, underground cables, slopes, etc.). There is no need to embed the track, the road is not embedded with the line, and the road is not damaged.
The door is fully assembled, transported in bulk, and assembled on site. No need for heavy truck transportation, crane loading and unloading. Reduce transportation costs.
The motor and transmission system are installed in the door body, and the running wheel is running inside the door, which is safe and beautiful, waterproof and dustproof. The door has few action points and the failure rate is extremely low.
The assembled electric suspension sliding door is superior to similar products at home and abroad:
1. The control system adopts advanced microcomputer control technology and variable frequency drive motor. The motor generates less heat, which overcomes the defects of hot areas and frequent operation, the motor heats up and burns out or the motor does not work.
2. The motor and transmission system are installed in the door body, which can effectively prevent personal injuries such as pinching and electric shock. The advanced eight-wheel-difference powerful drive system and motor overload protection can effectively change the slipping and idling of the existing similar products, and the wheels and slide rails will wear out prematurely; the excessive driving of a single sprocket will cause the door to shake. Ensure that the gate runs smoothly, reliably, and has low noise.
3. Oversized and thickened bottom beam (slide rail), the door body is more spectacular, stable, and strong in wind resistance.
The door body is fully assembled, assembling connecting parts, proprietary design, unique mold production technology, and combined with oversized and thick bottom beam assembled electric suspension sliding door to achieve 12 meters of non-crossing suspension door openings, 18 meters of suspension door openings with tie rods, and door rows No sagging.
The bottom beam is made of special aluminum alloy material, which is light in weight and strong; the product varieties are diverse, with zinc steel, special aluminum alloy, stainless steel 201, stainless steel 304 and other materials to choose from; the spraying products are made of Dutch Akzo Nobel electrostatic powder, which has good weather resistance.
Functional characteristics of assembled electric suspension sliding door:
1. The motor and transmission system are installed inside the door. It can effectively prevent personal injuries such as pinching and electric shock.
2. Infrared anti-collision system: When the door is closed, the airbag of the door row is compressed, the door body moves back about 0.5 meters, and the door body continues to run.
3. Infrared anti-collision system: When the door is closed, the infrared is blocked between the door posts and the door body stops running. After leaving, the door continues to run.
4. Airbag anti-pinch automatic stop system: When opening and closing the door, the airbag on the side of the chassis is compressed, and the door body runs about 0.1 meters in the opposite direction, and the door body stops running.
5. Infrared anti-overstep alarm system: After the door is closed in place, an alarm will sound when the door is overrun.
6. Emergency stop function: In an emergency, press the emergency stop button on the side of the chassis to stop the door.
7. Motor overload protection: When the motor operating temperature reaches 120℃ or the set operating time, the motor will stop working and extend the service life of the motor.
8. Manual clutch: When power is cut or overhauled, use the manual clutch handle to open the clutch device, and you can manually push the door row.
9. The door operation has multiple modes of remote control, button, manual, and optional access control system functions such as swiping card and password.
Main technical parameters of floating sliding door
Door closing speed: 16m/min; door opening speed: 18m/min, using turbine friction drive structure to start
Product power supply: 180～250VAC 50HZ
Operating noise: <65 decibels during operation
German joint venture variable frequency motor; power: 370W 1400r/min