|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Metallurgy , Mining & Energy / Metallurgy & Mining / Piping Tubing|
|Label:||seamless wear-resis , wear-resistant tube , alloy steel 45Mn2 s|
|Min. Order:||3 T|
Wear-resistant steel pipe is widely used on electric power, metallurgy, coal mining and chemical industries, conveying sand, stone, mine powder, lime-ash, aluminum liquid and other grindability particles and corrosive media.
Wear resistant steel pipe can be a welded pipe or seamless pipe. And welded wear resistant steel pipe is produce from wear resistant steel plate, they can be ERW pipe, or SAW pipe. Welded wear resistant steel pipe have lower strength compared with seamless pipe. Our production scale for seamless wear-resistant steel pipe is from OD 42 till 508mm, and WT from 4 to 80mm.
We produce the wear-resistant steel pipe as per GB8162, GB8163 and GB33966.
Production Size Range: OD 21.3mm to 630mm x WT 3mm to 80mm
Advantages of us
1. Fast delivery. We get several production lines for our products, making sure production circle in short time. Shall there is no goods from stocks, we can produce them within 20days for an order no less than 200tons.
2. We improve our goods quality starting from the raw materials. All our raw materials is from China biggest national steel company or group, which will ensure the right chemical composition and good mechanical property.
3. SGS and BV third party inspection can be done before goods sending to port.
4. Good experience on dealing with export issues.
5. Long term cooperation with clients. For the moment our clients mostly cooperated with us for more than 3 years, they places regular orders due to us friendly and credit business-ship.
1.What kind of wear-resistant pipe is used in mines?
The outer layer is high-strength steel and the inner layer is ceramic, which is called ceramic lined composite steel pipe. The ceramics in the inner layer are very wear-resistant
2.Performance characteristics of wear-resistant pipe?
a. Excellent wear resistance, continuous use for more than 10 years.
b. The lining ceramic has high strength, high hardness and light weight
c. Firm mounting, good heat resistance and corrosion resistance
d. The inner wall is smooth and does not block the powder
3.What is the classification of wear-resistant pipes ?
There are mainly seven kinds of wear-resistant pipes as follows:
For more information please kindly go to our “solution & clients-you may concern” page of our website.http://www,yongxinpipe.com