|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Agricultural Products & Resources / Plant Extract|
|Label:||perilla leaf extract , plant extract , perilla leaf extract|
Perilla is the common name of the annual herbs of the genus Perilla of the mint family, Lamiaceae. In mild climates, the plant reseeds itself. There are both green leafed and purple leafed varieties, which are generally recognized as separate species by botanists.The leaves resemble stinging nettle leaves,but are slightly rounder in shape. Its essential oils provide for a strong taste whose intensity might be compared to that of mint or fennel. It is considered rich in minerals and vitamins, has anti inflammatory properties, and is thought to help preserve and sterilize other foods. Like basil and coleus, it is a member of the mint family.
Product Name: Perilla Extract
Latin name:Perilla frutescens L
Specification: 10:1, 20:1TLC
Appearance:Brownish yellow fine powder
1. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection.
2. Anti-aging, anti-oxidant , antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism.
3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcatio and promoting. Restoration of hepatic tissue.
4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, anemia, etc.
5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and improving the blood circulation.
1. Applied in food field, a variety of basil dishes, of which the most popular is basil fish;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be made into capsules has lipid-lowering effect;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, the antioxidant effect is widely used in cosmetics.