|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Agricultural Products & Resources / Dried Fruits|
|Label:||MONK FRUIT , SWEET FRUIT , DRIED FRUIT|
|Min. Order:||10000 pc|
Product Name: Dried Monk Fruit
Process: Dried and hydrated at low temperature, keeping the nutrition in the fruit
How to use?
1. Split the dried monk fruit into small pieces
2. Put several pieces in your cup, and poure boiled hot water(about 90 celsius degree)into the cup, enjoy it after 5 minutes. More pieces, sweeter.
3. Put it inot your pot, and pour water into your pot, cook it. After water is boiled, boil it for one to two minutes. 5 minutes later, enjoy the sweet herbal fruit tea.
4. When you follow item 3 to make herbal fruit tea, you also can put other materials for blending or for making DIY drink, such as ginger
Benefits of Monk Fruit
1. Naturally and healthy sweeter, used to replace sugar in foods, beverages, so as to reduce risk of diabetes.
2. Contains antioxidants
3. Extremely low in calories
4. Helpful to weight loss or weight management
5. Improves liver function
6. Fights against cancer, heart disease and allergies
7. Anti-diabetic, anticarcinogenic, antibacterial and antiallergic
8. Reduces sugar intake, decreases blood sugar and triglcerides
9. Good for digestive and respiratory system
10. Monk Fruit is Certified as "GRAS" in U.S.A. No side effect reported.