|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Electronics & Electricity / Other Electrical & Electronic|
|Label:||A13 , wireless charger , 3 coil|
|Min. Order:||500 pcs|
3 induction coil wireless charging 3 coil for wireless charger
Product Feature of A6 Qi3 induction coil wireless charging 3 coil for wireless charger
Wireless charge coil can be used in iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, HTC, PSP, LG, MP3 player, MP4 player, Bluetooth devices etc.
1. Winding with self-bonding wire, ustc wire, copper wire
2. A11, A10, A5, A6 are the general wireless charger coils applied in wireless charger
3. A larger quantity of A11, A10, A5, A6 coils are welcomed home and abroad and enjoy good reputation
Product specification of A6 3 induction coil wireless charging 3 coil for wireless charger
|WPC Compliant||WPC A6 QI wireless charger coil|
|Input Voltage||5/19 (A16) qi wireless charger coil|
|Inductance (uh, 100kHz, 1Vms)||12UH/11.5UH/12UH (+-10%)|
|DC Resistance (MΩ) max. 25ºC||54mΩ|
|Ferrite type Magnet (mm)||Flexible/Inflexible|
|Sheet Size (mm)||Φ92.5*52*1mm or 98*54*1mm or customised|
|Coils Turn||12ts*1 layer or 9ts*1layer|
|Thickness of coil+ferrite (mm) typ.||2.3|
Product picture of A6 Qi 3 coil wireless charger transmitter coil
Primary Advantage of our coil
1. Professional engineer.
2. Good after-sale service.
3. Qualified material and competative price.
4. Winding with self-bonding wire.
5. Winding different shapes at your request.
6. Meet your inquried inductance and resistance.
7. Windings are bonded by a strong adhesive.
8. RoHS, SGS, compliant.
1. Question: What are your main products?
Answer: Our main products are: Tx-coil /Rx-coil for QI wireless charger, Inductor coil,
Toy coil, RFID antenna coil, IR-Coil for camera, Coin collector coil,
IC/ID card coil, Card Reader coil, VCM coil, etc.
2. Question: Could I get free samples for testing?
Answer: We have diffrent types of transmitter coils ready as sample for you.
3. Question: How to make the samples?
Answer: Supply drawing is the best, or tell us the size, inductance, resistance and etc.
4. Question: Lead time for samples?
Answer: 3-5 working days
5. Question: Lead time for mass production?
Answer: 7 to 15 working days or depending on order quantity.
6. Question: What are the payment term?
Answer: T/T, Western Union, Paypal or negotiation.