|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Agricultural Products & Resources / Plant Extract|
|Label:||brahmi extract , plant extract , brahmi powder|
English name: Bacopa monnieri extract powder
Latin Name: Bacopa monnieri(L.) Wettst
Active ingredients: Bacosides 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% ,60% HPLC
Specification: Saponins 50% HPLC
Use Part: whole part
Appearance:Yellow brown fine powder
Bacopa extract is taken from the succulent leaves of a small creeping plant commonly found growing throughout damp and marshy wetlands of India.This herb, with its small white flowers, is often mistaken for a water lily, although the two are unrelated. Bacopa (Bacopa monniera or B. monnieri) is also known as brahmi and water hyssop.The name of brahmi is thought to be derived from the Hindu’s creator of the universe, Brahma. The extract possesses medicinal qualities and is used to treat numerous mental and physical conditions.
1. Improve memory and learning problems;
2. Treating ADHD disease;
3. Improves one's concentration and makes the brain sharp;
4. Antioxidant,anti-inflammation , detoxification;
5.maintain the structural and functional integrity of the membranes surrounding the mitochondria.
1. Bacopa Moniera Extract is a traditional treatment for epilepsy and asthma. Bacopa Monnieri Extract has antioxidant properties, reducing oxidation of fats in the bloodstream;
2. In reaching, bacosides A enhance antioxidant defenses, increasing superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase (CAT) and glutathione peroxidase (GPX) activity.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, coriolus versicolor extract has the function of treating and persisting chronic bronchitis.