Permanent Magnet Generator for Wind Turbines
- 3/8" Diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD Width
- 6 5/16" Tall
- 5.5" Total Length
- Shaft thread & size: M16 - 1.5 (M=metric, 1.5 = metric thread pitch)
Produces 12 volts at approximately 266 RPM
24 volts at 500 RPM
48 volts at 900 RPM
Additional reasons why the Freedom PMG is better than ANY Delco or other modified car alternator PMA:
- Some modified alternators use power to make power. Freedom PMGs use no input power.
- PMAs use a thin aluminum housing and the stator is not pressed in. The Freedom PMG features a very thick aluminum housing and a pressed in stator that helps with proper alignment and durability.
- PMAs have only two mounting holes. The Freedom PMG has four of them bolted tightly against the mounting bracket for secure mounting.
- Alternators and some PMAs have a weak rear bearing. The Freedom PMG utilizes two heavy duty bearings.
- Most car alternators and PMAs that are repurposed use low grade/high iron electrical steel which can create a lot of heat. The Freedom PMG uses high grade electrical steel and is optimized for efficient cooling
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: