NICHIBAN CT-12S CT-15S CT-18S CT-24S
Cellophane tapes coated with adhesive on one side.
- A small roll of CELLOTAPE™ offered at an affordable price.
- The small roll of CELLOTAPE™ is convenient for use as a refill roll of tape with dispenser.
- CELLOTAPE™ is a low static tape which reduces its automatic attraction to paper, making your work easy.
- The tape can be cut off with your fingers, but using the tape dispenser will make the task easier.
- Sticks securely even on polyethylene.
- Sealing envelopes
- Craft projects
- Affixing temporary notes, etc.
- Sticking up posters
- Base material: Cellophane
- Pressure sensitive adhesive: Rubber adhesive
- Do not apply directly onto your skin.
- Do not use for electrical insulation.
- Print on thermal paper, carbonless paper or diazotype copy paper may fade out when covered by CELLOTAPE™.
- We recommend that you do not leave CELLOTAPE™ applied on wallpaper and furniture over a long period of time.
- We recommend you do not use CELLOTAPE™ on materials that need to be stored for a long time.
- Wipe any dust, oil or moisture from the surface to which you wish to apply the tape.
- Be sure to keep the edges and the sides of the tapes clean and intact, to prevent the cut end from being torn.
- Keep out of reach of infants and young children.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and avoid exposure to extremely low temperatures and dry conditions.
- On some surfaces, the adhesive may change colour or adhesive residue may remain on the surface of the object after the tape is removed.
|Price Terms:||Fob Hongkong, Fob Shenzhen
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: