|Origin:||Made In Korea|
|Category:||Chemicals / Plastic Materials|
|Label:||Special material for , Replace PA66 , Castor material|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
HYOSUNG POKETONE material introduction:
POK is an engineering plastic with excellent comprehensive performance developed and produced by HYOSUNG. It belongs to polyketone group and is a new green polymer material formed by the polymerization of CO, ethylene and propylene.
POK is an engineering plastic composed of carbon in the main chain, which is of high crystallinity and strong crystalline structure, mainly including hydrolysis resistance, impact resistance, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, fuel resistance and gas barrier resistance.Divided into carbon monoxide and ethylene by alternating binary copolymerization of high strength fiber USES Copolymer (Copolymer) and used as engineering plastic USES additional acrylic polymer (Terpolymer) three yuan, a total of two kinds.
HYOSUNG is an enterprise with the core of creating customer value.HYOSUNG is already number one in many fields in South Korea, but is not satisfied with its achievements and always aims to occupy the world market.And has established production and sales bases in more than 50 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe and other parts of the world, providing convenient service for customers in more than 130 countries.At the same time, HYOSUNG actively invests in new fields to enrich future life, such as new energy and renewable energy, electronic materials, cutting-edge materials and other projects.Through "independent technology development", HYOSUNG initially owns the basic technology of raw materials in the world. At present, it is in ulsan longyuan factory, producing and selling POKETONE with an annual capacity of 50,000 tons of large-scale production equipment.
HYOSUNG has built an international network of more than 70 business sites including 39 manufacturing legal persons, 9 trade legal persons (3 subsidiary companies) and 18 trade offices in the world, including the United States, China and Europe, realizing value management through Global Excellence.Through the international production bases in America, Europe, Asia and other regions, the company produces tire curtain fabric, spandex, safety belt yarn, air bag fabric, first-class quality transformer, A melting point and other internationally competitive products.HYOSUNG intends to develop into a world-class enterprise through new product development based on continuous R&D investment, active service activities aimed at improving customer value, and various international marketing strategies.
In the 10 years from 2004 to 2013, HYOSUNG invested 50 billion won in research and development fee every year, successfully carried out commercial development of Polyketone, and obtained 160 patents related to raw material technology (133 in South Korea and 27 overseas).
Before, excellent enterprises in the world tried to develop POKETONE material due to its excellent characteristics, but failed. However, HYOSUNG was the first company in the world to successfully develop commercial technology of homogeneous polymerization process based on its own catalytic/engineering technology.POKETONE is the world's only core raw material developed by South Korea. From the perspective of its outstanding physical properties, POKETONE will dominate the world's material market in the future.
HYOSUNG POKETONE material application:
Industrial products: tie belt, gear parts, mixer base, door and window pulley, industrial caster, industrial cutting half, bracket, battery seal ring, hydraulic seal sleeve.
Daily necessities: refrigerator door, seat CAM, overhead lamp lock, umbrella head, headphone head beam, etc.
Automotive applications: engine cover, antifreeze tank, fuel tank, fuel pipe, fuel neck, ECU shell, LED radiator, cylinder cover, radiator end slot.
Cosmetic application: cosmetic bag, cream jar shoulder liner, cream jar lining, lipstick stick leakage, cosmetic cover.
Application of external components: door stopper, fuel port, tire chain, hub.
Home application: internal parts of coffee machine, juicer, aromatherapy machine, sweeping robot, cervical vertebra massager.
Barrier tube and packaging: barrier tube, tube cover, barrier packaging bottle, personal care products, food packaging.
Electrical components: connectors and plugs, circuit breakers, cable boxes.
Water contact products: faucet parts, sprinkling parts, water pump parts, water meter parts, water purifier parts, gas valve.
HYOSUNG POKETONE material properties:
High impact strength: compared with Nylon, PBT has a 230% higher impact strength.
Resistant to hydrolysis: resistant to hydrolysis, no formaldehyde precipitation, NSF water treatment safety certification, no water absorption, no deformation.It maintains high tensile strength and impact strength and high elongation under wet conditions.
Excellent chemical resistance: acid and alkali resistant, second only to PPS in chemical resistance.
Fuel resistance: POK is more fuel resistant than PA11 and PA12 through professional test.
High barrier: hydrocarbon.The permeability test of unleaded gasoline at @93℃*15 days is better than teflon, and the gas barrier is comparable to EVOH.
Superior friction performance: ordinary models have abrasion resistance 3 times that of POM, with excellent low noise; wear-resistant models have abrasion resistance more than 10 times that of POM, with almost no noise.
High production efficiency: high crystallinity polyketone helps shorten the molding cycle.The production cycle is about two-fifths that of PA66.
Green environmental protection: it is synthesized from carbon monoxide, which is one of the main pollution sources in the atmosphere.Free from harmful substances, such as formaldehyde.
|Price Terms:||FOB Guang Dong|
|Lead Time:||Normal 7 to 15,|
|Standards Certificate:||FDA SGS NSF|
|specifications:||25 kg bag of|
|Advantages:||1. New green polymer materials
2. Compared with Nylon and PBT, the impact strength was 230% higher
3. Excellent resistance to hydrolysis
4. Excellent chemical resistance (the resistance of POK is advanced in plastics, as the excellent resistance does not decrease in acid/alkali solution)
5. Excellent fuel resistance (little change after 3,000 hours of testing, 2 times better than PA12, the trend material of automobile pipe)
6. High heat deformation temperature (thermal deformation temperature is 210 ℃, POK is superior to other materials, can be used under the environment of high temperature)
7. Excellent friction performance (abrasion resistance is 14 times of POM, which is a good material at present. It can be used almost permanently without change
8. High barrier: gas barrier (similar to EVOH, which can be used in high grade food packaging due to its good gas barrier; EVOH: multilayer, polyketone: single layer)
9. High barrier: hydrocarbons (polyketones have excellent barrier properties and excellent chemical resistance)
10. Excellent flame retardant effect
11. Excellent high elasticity and strain capacity/resilience and resilience are relatively higher than other engineering plastics
12. Balance of rigidity and toughness (POK has high toughness and good enough tensile strength and bending modulus. POK is an engineering plastics with balanced performance)
13. High production efficiency (high crystallinity of polyketone helps to shorten the molding cycle and improve production efficiency)
14. Food contact level (FDA certification) water application treatment (NSF certification)