|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Machinery / Filters|
|Label:||sintered filter , pleated filter , ss filter|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
6 layer different thickness 304/316L stainless steel sintered filter
Six-layer sintered mesh is widely used in filtration, washing, drying three-in-one medicinal filter plates and human and animal drug filtration, etc. It is made by adding a layer of 12 mesh screen on the basis of five-layer sintered mesh. , thickness of 3.5mm, better pressure resistance, can process composition and overall style.
1. Uniformity and stability:
For the filtration accuracy of 1-100 μm, uniform and consistent filtration performance can be achieved, and the mesh properties are stable during use.
2.Strong and rigid:
The fourth and fifth layers are used as the supporting layer, and the sixth layer is used as the reinforcing layer. Therefore, it has extremely high mechanical strength and compressive strength, and has good processing, welding and assembly performance, and is easy to use.
3. High temperature, corrosion resistance:
Can withstand 480 °C high temperature and acid-base corrosion of the filter.
4. Excellent cleaning:
Surface filtration provides good counter-current cleaning, repeated use, and long life.
1. Filtration and purification of various polymer melts in chemical and film industries;
2. Filtration of various high-temperature and corrosive liquids in the fields of petroleum and chemical engineering;
3. Precise filtration of various hydraulic oils and lubricants for machinery and equipment;
4. Clarification and filtration of various liquids in industries such as medicine, biology, and beverages.
We are making by order, so any layer can be provided.
|Product name||6 layer different thickness 304/316L stainless steel sintered filter|
|Specification||5-40 inches or according to require|
|other details||can be customized|
|Payment||T/T, LC etc|
inside with bubble wrapping paper, total packaged in wooden boxes, or carton box.
Or according to customer
|Delivery Time||15-20 days|