|Category:||Chemicals / Agrochemicals / Veterinary Medicine|
|Label:||arthritis , gastrointestinal , respriatory|
Arthritis, gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by oxytetracycline sensitive microorganisms, like Bordetella, Campylobacter, Chlamydia, E. coli, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Rickettsia, Salmonella, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus spp., in ca es, cattle, goats, sheep and swine.
Dosage and Administration :
For intramuscular or subcutaneous administration:
General : 1 ml. per 10 kg. body weight
This dosage can be repeated after 48 hours when necessary.
Do not administer more than 20 ml. in cattle, more than 10 ml. in swine and more than 5 ml. in ca es, goats
and sheep per injection site.
1) Do not use the product in ewes producing milk for human consumption.
2) The product is not recommended for use in horses, dogs and cats
3) Do not use for lactating cow
4) Not for use in animals suffering from renal or hepatic damage
5) If concurrent treatment is administered, use a separate injection site.
Milk: 7 days, meat: 21 days.
2~10ml ampoule and 5~30ml, 50ml, 100ml ,250 ml ,500 ml bottle.