Sanitary Stainless Steel Expansion Crimp Ferrule
Stainless Steel 304 316 Sanitary Fitting, Expanding Clamp Ferrule
- Ferrule fitting for providing a seal when compressed between two mating components
- Attaches to a fitting to help provide a leak-resistant seal on a tube or hose
- Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Sanitary Crimp ferrules are to be used with Sanitary crimp stems only.
- Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure.
- Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high-pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations.
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting. The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure.
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material. Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended. Consult the Compatibility Chart for material compatibility.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: