|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Pharmaceutical Chemicals|
|Label:||chemicals , mangiferin , plant extract|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
A, Introduction of Mangiferin
Name：Mangiferin CAS：4773-96-0 molecular formula：C19H18O11
Melting Point：267 ~ 272 ℃
Water solubility: Slightly soluble in water
Slightly soluble in methanol, ethanol, water, Soluble in hot dilute methanol, hot dilute ethanol, not soluble in non-polar solvent
Appearance: Light yellow fine powder
Testing Method: HPLC≥95%
Storage: This product should be sealed and stored in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place, free from light
Shelf life: 2 years
Main process: ethanol extraction, extraction, chromatography, chromatography, crystallization
Package: 25 kg / cardboard drum for large cargo, the aluminum foil bag for small sample, net weight 2.5-3kg, diameter 36-40cm, high 50cm. Barrel packaging can also be replaced to small package as requested, for facility to use.
MOQ: 1kg, label as requested, or our unified label if no request
Transportation: Express or LCL, domestic express to arrive within three days, LCL within five days to arrive. Quotations are generally inclusive of domestic transportation costs.
Quality: strict accordance with testing standards.
1. Properties: melting point 267 ~ 272 ℃ (decomposition). Optical rotation + 43.3 ° (c = 0.9, pyridine), 32 ° (ethanol). Slightly soluble in methanol, ethanol, water, soluble in hot dilute methanol, hot dilute ethanol, insoluble in non-polar solvents. A Carbonyl glycosides of tetrahydropyrone, double Phenylketone Flavonoids.
2. Plant Source: available in the fruit, leaves, bark of Lacertaceae plant mango (Mangifera indica L.), available in Rhizome, aerial part of the Anemarrhena asphodeloides Bge., available in the flower, leaf of iridaceae plants Shegan [Belamcanda chinensis (L.) DC.].
3. Pharmacological functions: Mangiferin has inhibition of the central nervous system, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-HSV-2, gallbladder and immune function, to alleviate HSV-2 virus caused by sacral nerve root disease: the performance of hip or thigh of pain or paresthesia, urinary retention, it is also associated with proctitis, urethritis syndrome. HSV-2 women, the risk of cervical cancer than women in general is 5 to 10 times higher. On the simulated high altitude acute hypoxic liver injury has a protective effect. The main clinical application includes mango cough, mango cough capsule, mangiferin tablets, mangiferin drop pills, and these agents are limited to respiratory diseases. Lacertaceae plant mango, in the "open treasure Materia Medica" recorded it is a thirst-quenching food, cook leaves and drink the soup could cure thirst; "Compendium of Materia Medica" records that it is the best fruit; "Compendium of Materia Medica Supplements" record of mango can benefit stomach gas, Stop vomiting. It has been found that mangiferin, which is found in branches, leaves and bark of mango, has extensive pharmacological effects such as anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic, antibacterial, immune regulation, hypoglycemic and antioxidant.
1. Antioxidant effect: Due to the particularity of mangiferin structure, there are many phenolic hydroxyl groups in the molecule, and phenolic hydroxyl group is the important radicals to scavenge free radical and active oxygen. The mechanism of action of free radicals can be attributed to two aspects: one on the role of direct free radical scavenging, on the other hand, act on iron and copper ions and so on, to reduce its further reaction with free radicals.
2. Anti-tumor effect: The occurrence of leukemia is related to the disorder of cell cycle regulation, and there is a close relationship between cell cycle regulation and telomerase activity expression. Therefore, the study of telomerase and cell cycle regulation abnormalities has become a new direction to explore the occurrence and treatment of leukemia.
3. Neuroprotective effect: The mangiferin with polyphenol structure can protect the neurons by decreasing the influx of Ca2 + and the degree of oxidative stress, thus reducing the cell death caused by glutamate in the neurons.
4. Antiviral effects: With the in vitro anti-I-type herpes simplex virus (HSV-I) role, the plaque reduction rate was 56.8%, and its antiviral activity was attributed to its ability to inhibit intracellular viral replication.
5. Antipyretic effect: It has a good antipyretic effect on endotoxin-induced febrile experimental animal model, and has a positive correlation with dose, and has a good protective effect on heat injury.
6. Analgesic effect: The analgesic effect of acetic acid-induced and hot-plate test-induced pain is significant. Compared with naloxone hydrochloride, analgesic effect induced by mangiferin was not dependent on opioid receptors, which had a significant analgesic effect and slight effect on peripheral nerves.
7. Anti-parasitic effects: Mangiferin could inhibit the growth of Cryptosporidium parvum in young rats. Effect of mangiferin on mice infected with nematode and trichinella spiralis.
8. Anti-diabetic effect: After oral administration of mangiferin and glucoside, the blood glucose level of normal mice was not changed, but the blood glucose concentration of KK-Ay mice model was decreased and the serum insulin level was also decreased. The mangiferin and glucoside may show anti-diabetic activity through insulin sensitization.
9. Liver protection and choleretic effect: The protective effect of the liver, mangiferin has a stable lysosomal membrane effect, and lysosomal acid phosphatase activity has a direct inhibitory effect. Mangiferin also has obvious choleretic effect.
10. Effects on the central nervous system: Mangiferin has obvious central nervous system excitatory effect. Mangiferin has the effect of scavenging peroxidative lipid in brain tissue, reducing the damage of peroxidative lipid to neuron, and protecting the normal function of neuron.
11. The effect on respiratory system: With adrenal glucocorticoid-like anti-inflammatory effect, can reduce capillary permeability, the anti-inflammatory response rate of 38%. As the anti-inflammatory effect of mangiferin on bronchial asthma have a certain role, as follows: ① can significantly longer induce-asthma asthma; ② to reduce the degree of asthma, the incidence of convulsions was significantly lower than the asthma group; ③ lung The lung / body weight ratio was significantly lower in asthmatic group than that in asthmatic group, which was close to dexamethasone group. At the same time, mangiferin can reduce the serum NO and alveolar lavage fluid endothelin-1 (ET-1) levels, the onset of asthma play a preventive role. Mangiferin combined with dexamethasone can improve efficacy.
12. Anti-radiation: Mangiferin is a natural antioxidant to scavenge free radicals and is also a natural radiation protection agent. The four phenolic hydroxyl groups in its molecular structure have electrophilic capacity and the benzene ring is a good energy trap, Molecules by radiation-induced free radicals to a certain degree of transfer, thereby protecting biological molecules.
13. Others: Mangiferin has effects onantibacterial; anti-inflammatory; antipyretic and immune regulation and so on. Mangiferin has a clear pharmacological action and a wide variety of plant sources, and it is mainly used in respiratory diseases in clinical practice.Although mangiferin has been limited in its clinical application because of its poor solubility, its anti-cancer, Anti-diabetes and other activities, has get more and more attention. With the deepening of research, mangiferin will have a good development prospects.
D, Clinical application
1, for the treatment of upper respiratory tract infection
2,Can produce mango cough agent, has a good antitussive anti-infective effect;
3, Mangiferin with erythromycin can prevent acne
4,Mangiferin synergizes oxaliplatin, can promote cancer cell apoptosis, improve the in vitro anticancer activity of oxaliplatin
E, Security Information
Dangerous Goods Mark: T+,Xi,Xn
Hazard class code: 28-36/37/38-22
Safety instructions: 22-28-36/37-45-36-26
UN#: UN 3462 6.1/PG 1
WGK Germany: 3