|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Metallurgy Machinery|
|Label:||Machine , Welding Machine , wire mesh|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
Wedge Wire Screen Welding Machine
Steel Mesh Frame Sandwich plate (also be called as GJ plate) is the light weight plate that meets the requirements of JC—623
Standard of National Construction Material Bureau. It is a new wall material, with advantages of heat preservation, heat insulation,
sound insulation, light weight and anti-vibration, etc., and can be widely used in inner and outer high rise buildings, plant buildings and
warehouse division walls. This production line is the auto equipment adopting resistance welding method to apply steel wire on
polystyrene plates with different length, and thence to produce the qualified steel mesh frame sandwich plate. It has high production
efficiency and nice welding strength; the production process will not pollute the environment, and thence is an ideal machinery of the manufacturing company.
3D Panel mesh welding machine working process:
1. The wire mesh-welding machine produces two mesh sheets.
2. Then they are fed to the integrating machine in a vertical way, while the insulation material is placed between them.
3. The 24 straightening and cutting sub-systems are fed with wire from their pay-off stations.
4. Then the wire rods are fed through the insulation material and cut in pre-determinate lengths.
5. The welding head moving in the predetermined steps, welds the wire rods to the appropriate positions, keeping the correct distance of the wire mesh sheets and producing the sandwich panel.
6. A transporting roller conveyor moves away the finished product while the factory crane moves it to the storage area.