conventional cigarette flame detector UV 4 wires
4-Wire Ultraviolet Flame Detector With Relay output
The device is an Ultraviolet-only flame detector designed to detect fires and provide alarm outputs directly from the detector while maintaining false alarm immunity. It detects in the ultraviolet (UV) spectral range for optimized speed of response.
It is fast and capable to detecting the ultraviolet (UV) rays emitted by a burning substance and is used in high hazard applications such as petrochemical plants, munitions factories and other areas where flammable or explosive liquids or solids are handled or stored.
The flame sensor adopts an ultraviolet photosensitive tube, with qualities of highly sensitive, reliable, dust-resistant, corrosion proof and moisture-resistant, therefore is not sensitive in sunlight, dust, oil, tolerance of fume, and humidity. Set in a standard calibration to detect a flames at a distance of 25 meters, which flame created by 2Kg ethanol in a Container of Base 33cmX33cm, Height 5cm.
Key Specifications/Special Features
- Operating Voltage Range: 12 to 30 VDC Volts
- Standby Current: ≤10 mA @ 24 VDC
- Alarm Current ≤30 mA @ 24 VDC
- Spectrum: 180~290nm
- Detection Angle: 110 degree
- Detection Sensitivity: Grade I, 25m@flame (Container 33cmX33cm,Height 5cm with 2Kg ethanol )
- Relay Contact Load: 1A@DC24V
- Normal Status: LED blinking in 5 seconds interval
- Alarm Status: LED lit steady
- Protection rating: IP 32
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 93% Relative Humidity, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Height: 1.8˝ (45 mm) installed in Base
- Diameter: 4.0˝ (103 mm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153g)
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: