|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Gardening / Garden Tools & Equipment|
|Label:||hydroponic plants , led grow light , full spectrum|
|Min. Order:||10 pc|
|Input Voltage:||AC200-240V, 50/60Hz|
1. The use of isolated power supply, the current instability can block the current damage to the chip to reduce the death rate of death, to ensure stable operation of plant lights.
2. Has a separate switch control, different plants can adjust the special requirements of light at the same time, also reduces maintenance costs.
3. Unique power cord in series design, simple operation, saving other costs.
4. Red and white professional than to create the best light environment for plant growth
5. Fans and other devices, greatly improving the cooling effect of plant lights
Greenhouse, Hydroponic, Plant Grow, etc.
Why choose our LED grow Light:
1. Reduce the cost of cultivation, to extend the flowering
2. To promote plant maturation, yield, improve the quality of fruits
3. Cultivation of anti-seasonal vegetables and fruits,
4. Light can inhibit the propagation of bacteria and pests, reducing the amount of pesticides, green pollution.
5. Good heat dissipation, environmental protection and durable product materials, long life
6. Low maintenance costs, two-year warranty
Why our COB LED Grow Light are more suitable for the different growing stage of plant?
Our patent COB LED Grow Light adopts refined color ratio to cover the most important spectrum of light, which are very important to make plant grow faster and create maximum yield as much as possible.
Does your LED Grow Light work in my country?
Worldwide voltage (85V-265V) is standard on all our LED lights. Customers in the UK will receive a UK power cord. Customers in Europe will receive an EU power cord. Customers in Australia will receive an AU power cord. If you are still confused about power compatibility in your specific country, please contact us.
How about the performance of led grow light compared with HID/HPS lighting?
LED lights cost more money to front, but you will save about 50% power consumption of the light, cooling costs (very expensive in the summer) and annual bulb replacement. Follow the guidelines for recommended coverage area, and your LEDs will impress you with their yield. Comparing with HPS/MH bulbs LEDs will reduce much heat output, and also substantially reduces the risk of a fire hazard, especially in an enclosed space. Our led grow light mainly are red and blue spectrum, these two spectrums are the peak of plants absorption.
Does this New LED Grow Light emit much heat?
1.LEDs are the most efficient lights nowadays; they produce so little heat that you can actually let the plant touch the light (although it's not recommended - as you will reduce the size of your growing area). Any heat produced by the unit is absorbed by the heat sink and dissipated by the fans in the rear of the light.
2.Unlike some LED grow light with poor design of heat sinking, the maximum heat generated by our LED grow light is less than 45 degree, much less than normal.