This product is a quaternary cationic polymer which is specialized product for decoloring, flocculating, COD decreasing and other applications.
1. It is mainly used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
2. It can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
3. It also can be used in the production process of paper & pulp as retention agent.
1. Appearance: light-color, sticky liquid
2. Viscosity: 50-250 m Pa.s (20oC)
3. Solid content: >50%
4. pH, 30% solution: 3-5
5. Specific gravity : 1.2-1.3 (25oC)
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7-10 for better result.
3. When the colority and COD are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lowered. Whether polyaluminum chloride is used beforewards or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
1. It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
2. It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 50kg, 250kg and 1250kg.
3. Storage temperature: 10-30 oC.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: