|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Consumer Electronics & Lighting / Lighting / LED Lighting|
|Label:||led track light , track lighting , track spot light|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
Hot Sales! High Lumen High Power Dimmable COB LED Track Light 25w for Cloth Display
|Series:||AL-TL01 Track Light|
|Waltage:||25W / 28W / 35W / 40W|
|LED:||CREE / LUMILEDS COB Chip|
|Reflector Beam Angle:||18°/28°/42°|
|Dimension:||Φ83*188*260 mm / Φ98*210*285mm|
|Color:||White / Black / Gray|
|Certificate:||CE & RoHS|
AL-TL0125 is a compact LED track light which with unique light distribution and high efficiency.
It can save more 50% energy than traditional lighting fixture.
Excellent optical design makes the light even and soft.
Good heat sink and easy for maintain result from lamp’s good structure.
LED Track light Application
The track lights use in store display, resturant,hotel and so on
demonstration decoration; the exhibition hall, the artistic hall,the museum,
the office ect, local lighting; backbar, disco,
atmosphere lighting;suitable specialy for the jewelry,the fashionable
3 Years Warranty of LED Track lights
1. 36-months Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Buy with confidence
2. IWS (International Warranty Service) is provided for models used Philips chip and driver. During warranty period, If something goes wrong with the driver or chip, pls contact the local Philips factory for free repair or replacement.
LED Track Lighting Certification
with CE RoHS approval
Q1. What is IWS?
IWS is abbreviation for International Warrany Service. It's provided for LED Track Light that adopt Philips chip.
During warranty period, if some thing goes wrong with the product, please contact the local Philips Factory for Free Repair or Replacement.
Q2. What is special about your light?
Specially Made in our own mould. Different and more fashionable design.
Adopting Philips chip, with 2 Years International Warranty.
Customized Beam Angle. Rotating 320 degrees. All makes it easier for spotlighting.
Q3. What is your payment term?
Paypal or T/T. 30% as doposit, and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.
Q4. What is your delivery term?
After confirming PI, Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment.
Cooperation Express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.
Lighting can make the world more splendid. Lamp lights our heart.
1. OEM & ODM, superior bespoke product only for you!
2. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and your private information.
4. Any suggestion or comment of our product or our service will be highly appreciated.
Contact us now
If you have any questions on our products, feel free to post your inquiries here and we will give you a quick response or simply email :