|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Food, Beverage & Cereal Machine|
|Label:||ginger slicing machi , garlic slicing machi , onion slicing machin|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
Fresh Ginger Garlic Slicing Machine Introduction
Fresh ginger garlic slicing machine is used to cut ginger, garlic and onion into slices. It is also suitable for cutting other root vegetables and fruits. The ginger/garlic/onion slicing machine can be used independently or with production line. It is currently the most advanced ginger and garlic processing equipment in China.
Fresh Ginger Garlic Slicing Machine Technical Parameters
|AMSSQP300||0.75 kw/220v||200 kg/h||80 kg||720*540*880 mm|
|AMSSQP500||1.1 kw/380v||500 kg/h||130 kg||970*700*1040 mm|
Wide Application of Ginger Garlic Slicer Machine
1. Vegetable slicing machine: Ginger garlic slicer machine is suitable for processing ginger, garlic, onion, potato, sweet potato, taro, yam, mushroom, turnip, carrot, arrowhead, bamboo shoots, and other solid vegetables.
2. Fruit slicing machine: Ginger garlic slicer machine is suitable for processing apple, pear, kiwi fruit, dragon fruit, hawthorn, strawberry, and other solid fruits.
3. This ginger and garlic slicing machine is widely used in vegetable processing plant, food processing plant, condiment factory, restaurant, etc.
Fresh Ginger/Garlic Slicing Machine Features
1. This ginger/garlic/onion slicing machine is made of stainless steel, durable in use.
2. Easy operation, high output, high efficiency, energy-saving, easy to maintain.
3. The finished slices has uniform thickness, smooth surface, and no broken.
4. The thickness of the slices cut by this onion slicer can be adjusted freely.
How to Eat Ginger, Garlic, or Onion Slices?
1. Ginger slices can be used to make ginger tea, added to smoothies, made into pickled ginger or candied ginger.
2. Garlic slices can be dried, fried to make garlic chips, added to soups, salad, sauces, meat, etc.
3. Onion slices can be fried to make onion rings, baked, grilled, caramelized, or pickled, served with burgers, sandwiches, salads, meat, etc.