|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Home Supplies / Personal Care Appliance|
|Label:||HAPPY+ Lip Gloss , Lip shine , Lip color|
|Min. Order:||500 pc|
The ruddy and soft lip is really attractive. You only need a high quality lip gloss and a series of daub skills that can make your dreams come true.
Lip gloss features:
1. Inside cream is soft. It is gel or cream.
2. The colors are: Dazzling, translucent and colorless.
3. After using the lip gloss, your lips will be glittering and beautiful. It will have flash refractive effect, improve lips stereoscopy.
4. No matter in any season, lip gloss can moist your lips all the way.
5. The lip gloss contains lots of oil. So it's easy to remove.
1. Lip gloss material: Organic pigment or minerals which endow the lip gloss different colors.
2. Waxiness: It makes lip gloss cohesive to outline the lip.
3. Vitamin E and other natural plant essence which can protect and moisturize lips.
4. Other special ingredients: Make all kinds of lip gloss different colors to meet various needs.
The difference between lip gloss and lipstick:
Lip Gloss: Lip Gloss is viscosity liquid and cream. It contains all kinds of grease and flash factor, but less waxiness and color pigment. It is bright and moist. After using, lips will very wet and have a strong stereoscopy, especially for those who pursues special make up, but it is easy to take off.
Lipstick: Lipstick is a molding cream. It contains less grease and flash factor, but more waxiness and color pigment. The glossy transparency and moisturizing is not as good as lip gloss, but it has high adhesion, especially nondiscolouring.
Types of lip gloss:
1. Crystal type lip gloss: the transparent crystal lip gloss is very welcomed by the young women, especially in the warm seasons. It will have infinite charm for your transparent make up. The resin ingredient in the lip gloss can make it adhere to the lips for a long time, not be absorbed. It can be individually used, also can be coated on lipstick. It seems to coated with a layer of oil for the lips after use, looks cryst and transparent, makes lips keep bright and charming.
2. Light color type lip gloss: It belongs to translucent lip gloss, the color is abundant. It has the effect of bright luster at the same time. This light color lip gloss will create a natural and slightly transparent color on the lips, looks moist and beautiful. Especially the wine red and light red makes the users look healthy and natural.
3. Brightly color type lip gloss: The color is more rich and gaudy than the before two kinds, suitable for the flowery dress up and in the grand occasion. It is less of transparency and it can cover the original lip color even the lip lines.
4. Pearlescent type lip gloss: Add the shiny pearl powder in the lip gloss, make lips look shinning, especially in the light of the dancing party, look brighter and more eye-catching, extremely luxurious and lasting.
Three colors of the lip gloss:
1. Silver white color
2. Partial white pink color
3. Pure red color
Make up steps:
1. Using a small sponge to apply foundation around the lips first that can apply the lip gloss easily and keep colorful. Pay attention to the corners of the mouth. You should apply one more time from outside to inside, lest there is space.
2. In order to let the lips look stronger in stereoscopy, you can use the lip line to draw a lip contour before apply the lip gloss.To advoid the lip line is too obvious, you can use the lip brush to paint the line to inside.
3. It will have deep lip wrinkle if apply lip gloss directly, it is better to use the lip brush to apply which can let the lip gloss more uniform, especially the smaller brush can deal well with the wrinkle and crack on the lips.
4. Light lip gloss is harder to apply than dark lip gloss, so you can apply the lipstick directly.
5. No matter the lip line or lip gloss, shouldn’t apply too outstanding , the curve should be like as smooth circular arc.
6. Adjust the lips with the lip gloss when they are different, apply the lip gloss to make the under lip more plump if it is too thin than the up lip. The same as the up lip.
7. Using the facial tissue to press gently on the lips to absorb redundant oil after use.
|Payment Terms:||TT, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal|