|Origin:||Made In Cameroon|
|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Agricultural Products & Resources / Fruit|
|Min. Order:||2000 MT|
FRESH CAVENDISH BANANA
We are quality exporter of fresh banana from Cameroon. We can supply number of rare verities especially available from South Cameroon tropical zone. We can handle bulk quantities regularly.
Cavendish Bananas mainly consist of sugar contents (such as glucose, fructose and sucrose) and fiber, which makes them ideal for an immediate and slightly prolonged source of energy. Bananas are relatively high in iron, which helps the body's hemoglobin function. The fiber content in banana helps to restore a normal bowel function.
Many researchers have proven that adults consuming at least 3 fruit per day have a reduced risk of developing age-related macular degeneration, the primary cause of vision loss in older adults and also cut their risk of kidney cancer about 30 – 40 % especially among women. Further, bananas are high in B vitamins that have been shows to improve nerve function.
SPECIFICATION FOR PREMIUM, FRESH BANANA:
1) Finger: semi round (Ribbed)
2) Finger's peels have to be smooth and completely free from any scratches or stains or dots.
3) All bananas have to be entirely free from any plant disease, insects or illness, also free from stains or any external growth.
4) All bananas have to be protected against rotting of crown.
5) All bananas disinfected with aluminum sulphate, martea, and/or tneobendezole.
BENEFITS OF CONSUMING BANANA: