Water Treatment Chemical Polyaluminium Chloride(PAC)
Polyaluminium chloride(aluminium chlorohydrate) also simply called PAC, is used in deodorants and as a coagulant in water purification. This compound is preferred in some cases because of its high charge, which makes it more effective at destabilizing and removing suspended materials than other aluminium salts.
- Poly aluminum chloride bears flocculating constituent with quick forming, fine activity and excellent filterability.
- It is no need to add alkaline auxiliaries for poly aluminum chloride whose effects remain unchangeable in case of happening deliquescence.
- It is available for broad range PH; besides, it holds excellent adaptability and wide applications.
- There are few salts in water after being treated.
- It can eliminate contamination in the water from heavy metal and radioactive substances.
- Drinking water and sanitary sewage.
- Industrial water, industrial waste water, mine and water for oilfield injection, chemical waste water in industry of paper-making, metallurgy, washed coal and leather.
- Industry and makes waste water recyclable: paper-making glue, printing and dying, concrete hardener, precision casting hardener, glycerine refinement, crease-resistant for fabric, medicine, cosmetics and etc.
- Oil-water separation and has good effects in the oil refining industry.
Send Inquiry to this Member
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: