The supply of EFI Polymers resin sealant
Motors / Stator Epoxy & Potting
EFI Polymers has developed a suite of epoxy encapsulating and potting products specifically for the motor manufacturing industry. Currently, our material is being used by motor manufacturers all over the world to encapsulate thousands of stators every single day. Our materials for Motors/Coils/Power Supply are formulated with the following properties:
- Underwriters Laboratories UL 1446 recognition: our systems offers up to Class H (180⁰C) in UL file E 210549.
- Low viscosity: allows our systems to penetrate and release air from even the tightest coil and slot windings, enabling many of our customers to eliminate varnishing and VPI practices from their manufacturing process.
- Excellent Thermal Regulation: our materials have been formulated to withstand a wide range of temperatures, from Arctic Duty Motors to submersible Motors.
- Outstanding Thermal Conductivity: our filled epoxy materials excel at transporting and dissipating heat from motors and other coil windings, a reduction in core temperature is always achieved.
- Process friendly: our materials are designed to have mix ratios, viscosities, gel times that are friendly to process and automate.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: