|Brand:||Under the big space|
|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Arts Crafts / Festival Gifts & Crafts / Balloon & Inflatable|
|Label:||helium balloon , helium , tethered balloon|
The balloon project introduction
The working principle of "Moon" sightseeing balloon is to fill the balloon with helium, driving the balloon to lift,Under the balloon,there’s a diameter 5.8 meters hanging boat and balloon connections, used to carry tourists, hanging outside the ship by high strength protective net hanging boat, to prevent accidental tourist off. Balloon through a piece of main cable and ground winch pull motivation is connected, through ground control console or crane ship pilots of balloon flight to control the height.
"The moon" sightseeing balloon is 22.46 meters in diameter, with a total height of 32 meters, the balloon lift off height by manual control, the maximum vertical launch height of 300 meters (based on China's air traffic control laws and regulations, this project plans to launch the height of 150 meters).
"Moon" sightseeing balloon once off except for a pilot and one air traffic controller, the maximum number of passengers for 30 people. Balloon is in the air (150 meters high), visitors can 360 degree full range overlooking the surrounding within 30 km of beautiful scenery.
* Volume : 6200 cubic metres (219000 cubic feet)
* Balloon diameter: 22.80 metres (75 feet).
* Total height: 34 metres (105 feet).
* Gondola diameter: 5.80 metres (19 feet).
* Landing platform diameter: 9.6 metres (31 feet).
* Winch house: 4 m x 2.2 m x 1.5 m high (13 feet x 7 feet x 5 feet height).
* Retrieval cable: - diameter 22 mm (0,9 inch), - useful length: 150 or 300 m (490 or 980 feet).
* Envelope: 900 kg (1980lbs).
* Net: 290 kg (638lbs).
* Gondola, load ring and equipment: 1,050 kg (2,310lbs).
* Winch house: 6 tonnes (13,200lbs).
* Central pulley (including chassis): 2 tonnes (4,400lbs).
* Retrieval cable: 2.4 kg/m (1,6 lbs/ft).
* Net lift of the balloon (gondola landed): 4.8 tons (10600 lbs).
* Maximum number of passengers in addition to pilot: 30.
* Ascension height: 150 or 300 m (490 or 980 feet).
* Winch power: 45 kW.
* Speed: ascent: 0.80 m/s (2,6 feet/s) ; descent: 0.65 m/s (2,1 feet/s).
* Number of cycles per hour: flight at 150 m (490 feet): 6; flight at 300 m (980 feet): 3.
* Retrieval cable strength: 45 tonnes (99,000lbs).
* Envelope fabric strength: 4,000 kg/ml (2680 lbs/ft).
* Gas porosity: 50 m3/month (1760 cubic feet/month).