|Specifications:||PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene)is the best chemical resistance plastic. It has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials and a wide range of working temperature from-180 to +260C.
[ Specifications ] Diameter(mm) Length(mm):100~4000mm
０.８,１,１.２,１.５,１.８.....4,5,6 ,7,8,9 ,10,13,15,16,18 ,20,25,30
1. Resistance to chemical corrosion: Pipe hose, thin-wall beaker, reactor valve, diaphragm pump, lining of pipe-line equipment, filter etc.
2. Resistance to aging, low friction coefficient: Gland packing, pump seal, pull-rod sealing ring, mechanical seal, bearing, piston ring, guide ring, valve seat, valve clack, buffering ring etc.
3. Good dielectric property: Wire and cable, insulating bushing of instrument, capacitor, radio insulation, transformer insulation etc.
4. Self-cleaning property: Exterior wall coating, bridge slide block, machine guide track etc.
5. Waterproof: Filter film, raincoat, sport suit, tabernacle etc.
|Advantages:||[ Features ]
There are two kinds of PTFE rods to offer. One is manufactured by Paste extruding method in the diameter from 4 to 9mm and the other Is made by ram extruding method is the diameter from 10to 50mm; rods Over the diameter 50mm are manufactured by moulding. PTFE is the most chemical-resistant of all known plastics. It does not age.
PTFE has a wide range of practicable temperature from 180%°C - +260°C and a wax-like surface to which anything hardly sticks.
PTFE has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials. It has the best electrical properties of all plastics.