|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Other Construction Materials|
|Label:||GCL , Bentonite liner , geosynthetic liner|
|Min. Order:||2000 sqm|
Product Description Roll Gcl Geosynthetic Clay Liners
GCLs are high performance environmental liners comprised of a layer of lowpermeability sodium
bentonite combined with geosynthetic carriers, such as woven and/or nonwoven geotextiles, and in
some cases polymer geomembranes. GCLs have been proven to provide better engineered
performance and durability than several feet of compacted clay with a total composite thickness
of less than one quarter of an inch.
Product pictures Roll Gcl Geosynthetic Clay Liners
Advantage Roll Gcl Geosynthetic Clay Liners
1. An economic and environmentally sound alternative to synthetic liners or to bituminous products.
2. Dense and slim with high bond and shear strength.
3. Superior to conventional compacted/puddled clay lining
4. High puncture and tear resistance - the bentonite clay has a high swelling capacity and low permeability
offering good system integrity.
6. Long-term protection against ground water seepage
Features Roll Gcl Geosynthetic Clay Liners
1. Improved leakage performance
2. Permanent waterproof performance
3. Simple construction and short time limit for a project.
4. Not influenced by air temperature.
5. A kind of green material and good to environmental protection.
6. More versatile than compacted clay
7. Increased airspace and liner efficiency