|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Security & Protection / Surveillance Equipment|
|Label:||thermal camera , surveillance camera , infrared camera|
|Min. Order:||5 sets|
TianYing D250 thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition vehicle beyond 6km and detection beyond 9km - 640x512, the D250 is an ideal outstanding medium-range targeting solution in border protection and perimeter surveillance missions. The camera is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system.
The D-250 offers two fields-of-view options for long-range detection and identification, but provides the ability to alternate rapidly among of two focal lengths. this two fields of view derived from the same principles as human vision, this way operators can see further, recognize more detail and react more quickly to security threats.
The camera features an uncooled infrared sensor with a ruggedized design to ensure performance in harsh desert, ocean and mountainous environments. With its equivalent cooled thermal camera performance, this camera give you maximum threat detection with lowest total cost of ownership.
D250 uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras specification features:
1) MRTD 300mK(F1, room temperature, typical 240mK).
2) Optics axis accuracy 1pixel.
3) Provides the ability to alternate rapidly among of two focal lengths (switching time plus focusing time).
4) Support auto and electric focus.
5) Vdeo output 25Hz/30Hz analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
6) Control interface RS232/RS422 alternative.
7) Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design IP67.
8) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C).
9) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
D250 Switch FOV Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera Recommended Use:
1) Search rescue.
2) Border, coastal, perimeter etc surveillance.
3) Protection of sensitive sites.
4) Law enforcement.
5) Maritime patrol.
6) Weapon sites.
7) Force protection.
8) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
9) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
10) Special operations.
D250 Dual FOV surveillance infrared thermal imaging cameras specification:
|Detector type||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide|
|Pixels||> 640×512, 17μm×17μm|
|NETD||≤40mK ( F/1.0, Room Temperature typical 35mK)|
|Brightness & Contrast||Auto/Manual|
|Command and control||RS485, option RS422, RS232.|
|Power supply||24V DC, option 12V DC.|
|Detection range||>8km (2.3m x 2.3m vehicle)|
|* - Note:||*Technical information is subject to change without notice.
** - Depending on the region of sale.
|Embed HTML Code:||