Our firm is preeminent name of the market for producing and exporting of Drill well Bentonite to our consumer.
We have 3 product under drilling grade as under .
1.Drillwell API 13 A SECTION 9
2.Drillwell API 13 A SECTION 10
3.Drillwell API 13 A SECTION 11 (OCMA)
- Drilling mud (gel) is crucial in the extraction of drill cutting during the drilling processes.
- Drilling mud (gel) is a major component in well drilling process.
- Another conventional use of bentonite is as a mud constituent for oil and water well drilling. Its roles are mainly to seal the borehole walls, to remove drill cuttings and to lubricate the cutting head.
- Bentonite extracts the drill cutting from around the bit which is then floated to the surface.
- Bentonite seals the drill hole against seepage and prevents wall cavities and leakages.
- Bentonite (Drilling mud) served to cool and lubricate the drill bit.
- Bentonite form slurry with leakages that is pumped through drill stem and out through drill bit.
- All the test carried out as per IS Standard.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: