|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Agricultural Products & Resources / Other Agricultural Products & Resources|
|Label:||agriculture , plant , SAP|
|Min. Order:||25 Kg|
Super Absorbent Polymer(sodium polyacrylate) Water Retainer for Farming, Agriculture & Horticulture
Advantage of SAP:
1) Nontoxic, Safety and Environment friendly: non-toxic and tasteless, no pollution to the plants, the soil, the groundwater, the flowers, the fruit trees, the reforestation, the soilless cultivation of plants refrigerated transportation and other field crops.
2) Water Saving.
3) Improve the soil structure.
4) Long Validity.
5) High absorbing speed.
6) High utilization rate of water fertilizer.
7) The root can not get putrefied when absorbing enough water.
8) Function stability. Even though in the extreme dry region, the root will not decompose.
MingChuang™ super absorbent polymer has a range of applications but is primarily used as a highly effective water retainer for soils and substrates in farming, agriculture and horticulture.
SAP is a highly efficient polymer based water retainer that, when incorporated into a soil or a substrate will absorb and retain large quantities of water and nutrients. Unlike most products that become hydrated,SAP can easily release absorbed water and nutrients, thereby allowing crops to access the water and nutrients available at will, as a function of the absorption and release cycles.
Benefits of super absorbent polymer
- High performance super absorbent polymer based water retainer.
- Increases the water holding capacity of soils for several years.
- Reduces water loss, irrigation frequency may be reduced by 50%.
- Limits losses of water and nutrient due to unwanted leaching.
- Reduces evaporation of water from thesoil.
- Improves the physical properties of compact soils through improved aeration.
- Accelerates plant and crop growth. Water and nutrients are continuously available in the root zone for optimal water and nutrient absorption.
- Protects the environment against drought and groundwater pollution by controlling the release of fertilisers.
SAP is commonly used for colouring the water in glass containers. Super absorbent polymer in granules is allowed to expand in coloured solutions. The hydrogel created is placed in glass containers in which cut flowers may be placed.
Bare Root Dipping
Super absorbent polymer can be used for root dipping in order to prevent the desiccation of the roots of seedlings during transplanting or transport over a long distance.
Features of super absorbent polymer
- Absorbs water up to 500 times its own weight.
- Dry white powder or grain.
- Bags of 25 kg (Kraft or PP&PE)
- 2 year shelf-life.
- We have 5000 KGs of stock now , and production 500KG/Day.
Sodium polyacrylate(PAAS, PAA-Na)
CAS Nr. :9003-04-7
Molecular Formula: (C3H3NaO2)n
Flour products ; Sheet jelly category ;Meatballs,Fish balls,Ham;Fish meat products , canned food ; Artificial meat;Cold drinks ; Sauce , Jam ,Cream; Frozen food ; Toothpaste Manufacturing ;Tobacco Industry ; Pharmceutical Manufacturing;Agriculture water retaining agent
We have the precision instrument , advanced equipment , outstanding team . We can provide you with good quality and attractive price.Join us , contact me .
25kg/bag kraft or PP&PE
500g/bag sample for free