PURKING electrolyze (HHO device). Some call it "Hydrogen Generator" but it does not produce Hydrogen! It produces "HHO" - it separates two water particles (molecules) into a different arrangement: 2 atoms of Hydrogen, plus one Oxygen pair, or in other words two "H" (Hydrogen) for each "O" (Oxygen). This combination, in its gaseous state, is called HHO. Also called Rhodes' Gas or Brown's Gas after its famous researchers, William A Rhodes and Professor Yull Brown. HHO burns beautifully and provides TONS of energy.
The device uses little electricity and very little water^ This technology does not mean we're running on water, but introducing HHO simply and effectively creates the effect of using the same bad gasoline in a more economical way. It supplements and actually CORRECT the behavior of gasoline. Free energy does exist, but it has to be triggered by something. In this case, the interaction between water and gasoline is how it happens. The specific effect of the device for you to present:
1. High-fuel-efficient value: Fuel savings as high as 35% or more or more;
2. Power to upgrade: To get more power and a smoother driving experience;
3. To increase fuel efficiency: To achieve higher mileage;
4. To protect the environment: To reduce carbon monoxide emissions to help keep the green earth;
5. Clean engine, clean the engine of carbon inside the sediment to make the engine live longer;
6. Easy to install: Only need a little space can be installed;
7. Security and Stability: Do not store combustible gases without explosion risks;
8. Low Cost: Just add a little water on a regular basis you can continue to work;
9. Easy to operate: Light and easy to facilitate care.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: