|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Electronics & Electricity / Other Electrical & Electronic|
|Label:||displacement sensor , Magnetostrictive , displace transducer|
Magnetostrictive displacement sensor is a high precision displacement measurement sensor developed by adoption of the principle of magnetostriction. Adopting non-contact measuring method, the product has long service life and strong environmental adaptability. Periodic calibration and maintenance are not required; The product is absolute output, and it does not need to be reset to zero for restart; it has the characteristics of high precision, high stability, high reliability and high repeatability; and output supports current, voltage, SSI, Modbus, PROFIBUS and various output methods, and it is widely adopted in petroleum, steel, chemical engineering, port, machinery, food and other harsh industrial ambients, which is the first choice of high-precision displacement control.
1. Non-contact measurement, no wear and tear, long service life
2. High precision up to 0.05% F. S.
3. Absolute amount output, and it does not need to be reset to zero for restart
4. High environmental adaptability, and regular calibration and maintenance are not required.
5. Support current, voltage, Modbus, SSI and other output modes.
typically applied in the fields of piston position feedback of servo cylinder and hydraulic cylinder, template positioning and monitoring of injection machine, mechanical stroke control and so on.