|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Consumer Electronics & Lighting / Lighting / LED Lighting|
|Label:||150W LED Highbay Lig , 150W LED Highbay , LED Highbay|
|Min. Order:||100 pc|
150W LED Highbay Light ETL DLC Meanwell Driver 90lm/w led high bays Factory dire
ETL DLC Listed Led Bulb Led Light High Bays With 5 Years Warranty(dlc For 150w And 200w)
oItem: LED high bay light
oModel no.: XZY-HBL150W-S4
oInput voltages: 85 to 265V AC
oLuminous flux range: 90-100lm/W
oPower factor: >0.95
oBeam angle: 120°/90°/45°
oHousing colors: si er gray/black
oColor temperatures: 2,700-7,000K (can choose)
oProtection grade: IP64
oLED type: Bridgelux 45mil COB
oWorking temperatures: -20 to 50°C
oStorage temperatures: -30 to 60°C
oLifespan: 50,000 hours
oWarranty: 3 years
oAluminum body with tempered glass
oAdjustable screws for install and lighting requirement
oColor temperatures: warm white, pure white and cool white
oLow-light decay, good heat-sink and long lifespan
oQuick start, no delay and flicking, eye protection
oEco-friendly, no UV, mercury and other harmful elements
oEnergy-saving over 80% than traditional light
Step 1: Connect the metal ring to the LED transformer cover, and tighten the screw, then install the LED high bay light to the right position.
Step 2: Loosen the 4 pieces screws in the Heat Sink, then fasten the screws after put the AL reflector into the right position.
Step 3: Connect LED high bay light to the power and lighten it, please distinguish the wires correctly.
1. Brown: L (Live wire)
2. Blue: N (Null wire)
3. Yellow: G (Ground wire)
Please check the components before Installation, and read the User Manual before installation.
1. The installation must be implemented by qualified electrician.
2. Sulphides, corrosive and disso e chemicals will damage the Lamp fixture, even the LED will be broken.
3. Working temperature: -20℃-45℃, the lifespan will be shorten if the working temperature beyond this range.
4. Please ensure the power is off, and the lamp fixture is cooled down sufficiently before installation.
5. Please ventilate the LED high bay light, and comply with local Fire Precautions Legislation.