Chemical name:2-chloroethylphosphonic acid
Package:25kg/drum,45kg/druml.150kg/drum.Package way can be customized
1. Appearance: colorless solid
2. Melting point: 74-75oC
3. Vapor pressure: c. 265oC (decomp. )
4. Boiling point range: <0. 01 mPa (20oC)
5. S. g. /density: 1. 409. 02 (20oC, tech. )
6. Solubility: Readily soluble in water, readily soluble in methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, acetone, diethyl ether, and other polar organic solvents. Sparingly soluble in non-polarorganic solvents such as benzene and toluene. Insoluble in kerosene and diesel oil.
7. Stability: Stable in aqueous solutions having pH <5. At higher pH, decomposition occurs with the liberation of ethylene. Sensitive to u. v. irradiation.
1. Action: plant growth regulator with systemic properties. It penetrates into plant tissue, and is decomposed to ethylene; which affects growth processes.
2. Uses: Widely used to accelerate ripening of fruits, tomato, sugar beet, coffee, etc; to increase the tillering of wheat and rice; to prevent lodging in rice, maize and flax; to accelerate boll opening and defoliation in cotton; to hasten the yellowing of mature tobacco leaves; to stimulate latex flow in rubber trees, and resin flow in pine trees; to stimulate early uniform hull split in walnuts; etc.