Calcium Magnesium Phosphate (CMP)
Fused calcium magnesium phosphate
1. P2O5 : 18%min
2. MgO: 12%min
3. SiO2: 20%min
4. CaO: 45%Min
6. Size: 0-2mm, 90%min
7. Appearance: sandy state
- Sandy fused magnesium phosphate (FMP) also called fused calcium magnesium phosphate (CMP), can adjust soil's PH value and it is a kind of alkaline fertilizer, can be used in sulphuric land.
- Fused calcium magnesium phosphate contain many trace elements such as CaO, MgO, SiO2, P2O5
- Fused calcium magnesium phosphate can be used in all the plantation, fruits and vegetables, such as sugar cane, banana, pineapple, apple, rice.
- Fused calcium-magnesium phosphate (FMP) is a kind of citric acid soluble phosphate-based multiple-element fertilizer, being of chocolate brown or celadon green.
- The fused calcium-magnesium phosphate can be used more suitably as base fertilizer or raw material of the compound (mixed) fertilizer.
Packing and Shipment:
- Tramper vessel: 50kg bag, jumbo bag or bulk
- 20GP: 9.5kg, 9.8kg, 9.9kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg( Chinese Marking, Englihs Netural Marking, Buyer's Marking), 500kg, 1000kg Bag, bulk in container
|Payment Terms:||T/T L/C Western Union
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: